The largest of the bowls, made of stainless steel, makes an elegant fruit bowl. The large bowl in dark-brown melamine is ideal for serving salads or for preparing food. The medium-sized bowl made of ovenproof white-glazed stoneware makes an excellent gratin dish. The small bowl in turned wood can be used as a container for caster sugar or snacks. And the smallest, cone-shaped bowl in green glass is useful as a container for caster sugar or for serving olives. When the bowls are not in use they can be fitted into each other to save space or to provide a highly decorative sculpture for the home.
Brand: Design House Stockholm
Brand of origin: Sweden
- Designed By : Claesson Koivisto Rune
- Bowl in stainless steel: Ø 39 cm, H 6.8 cm. Dishwasher safe.
- Bowl in melamine: Ø 31 cm, H 6.5 cm. Dishwasher safe.
- Bowl in stoneware: Ø 23 cm, H 6.4 cm. Dishwasher safe.
- Bowl in oiled, solid ash: Ø 15 cm, H 5.2 cm. Handwash only.
- Bowl in green glass: Ø 12 cm, H 5 cm. Dishwasher safe.
Free standard delivery upon $500 order.
Order will be delivered within 3 - 5 working days by SF Express.
Place order before 20Dec 2016 to receive before Christmas day (25Dec).
- Currently we only offer shipping within Hong Kong. For oversea enquiry (include Macau), please contact us at CS1@homeless.hk